PP ‘UKRBIOTAL-PROJECT’ – PLANNING
The development of a project for external sewage networks and treatment facilities using BIOTAL technology is carried out based on the design task.
Project documentation can be developed in two stages – project documentation (P) and working documentation (W), or in a single stage – working project (WP).
The working project (WP) consists of:
- Explanatory note.
- Site plan.
- Detailed drawings of nodes, wells, connections to other networks, etc.
- Electrical part (if required).
- Construction organization.
- Estimates (prepared based on the working drawings).
- Environmental impact assessment (a section in the explanatory note).
- Environmental impact assessment (if subject to Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) regulations).