PP ‘UKRBIOTAL-PROJECT’ – COMMERCIAL PROPOSAL
- Choosing the optimal solution, taking into account all the requirements of the current environmental protection legislation.
- Preparation of a commercial proposal.
To choose a wastewater treatment plant model using BIOTAL technology, the following indicators are required:
- Wastewater quantity (m³/day)
- Presence of peak discharges (m³/hour)
- Chemical composition of wastewater
- Temperature of discharges
- Requirements for treated effluents, as regulated by current permissible standards
- Requirements for the treatment plant building, including dimensions (existing or to be designed)
- Frequency and duration of operation of the main equipment
- Necessity for water recycling (m³/hour)